Example Letter of Complaining


F-10 Street
Islamabad
Pakistan, 44000

01 April, 2017

Manager
Kentucky Fried Chicken and Bakery
Islamabad, f-6/2, 44210

Subject: Unhygenic food presented in F-6/2

Dear Sir or Madam:

I wish to express my dissatisfaction with the unhygenic food presented.

On 30 March, 2017, I bought a wicked meals bucket. I made this purchase at United Bakery Building, F-6/2, Super Market, Islamabad.

Unfortunately, your product has not performed well because I found insect in my bucket meals.

To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your action to make your product become hygine and performed well. Enclosed are copies of my records receipts concerning this purchase.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait for one day. Please contact me at (031234567890)

Please let me know as soon as possible what action you propose to take.

Yours truly,


Anna

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Memilih Pilihan

Makalah sejarah konstitusi RI

Word Formation (prefix, root word, suffix, and affix)